A Variety of nostagic gifts and decorations in a country style, guaranteed to turn your house into a home, are available here.
Jewelry from our jewelry factory are also on display. Surprise someone close to you with a string of pearls, or enjoy our homemade treats in the tea garden.
For the sweet tooth we have candy like drop by the meter, nickerballs, apricots, nougat, fudge, Turkish delight and lots more. Jams and preserves also available.
Our trading hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 8am – 5pm
- Saturdays: 8am – 1pm
- Sundays: Closed
- Nagmark: Quarterly – See the Nagmark page
- Car Boot Sale: Every Saturday from 8am – 1pm.
Only secondhand items – No reservations or booking fees required,
We are closed on the following days:
- South African Public Holidays
- Easter Weekend
- Between 26th December and 1st January